Spring Is Guaranteed
As we experience another Winter storm in Wisconsin we wonder will Spring ever come? I believe it is an excellent time to clean and throw out old and no longer used stuff. Why do we hang onto clothing and shoes that we have not worn for years? Why do we keep so many things in our kitchen and home that we no longer use because we have replaced it with something that works better? Spring is a time for new beginnings and to have new beginnings it’s best to let the old go to make room for the new.
Our bodies need a renewal in Spring too. Our lymphatic system, the body’s cleansing system, supports every system in the body, including our immune, digestive, detoxification and nervous systems. It is a vast network made up of tiny vessels, nodes and spleen.
The lymphatic system’s primary function is to isolate infection and debris and transport it through filtration points known as lymph nodes. A blocked lymph system can become a breeding ground for pathogenic materials. If not moved out with movement or a light massage, these infected lymph cells can travel to other parts of the body. If they are cancer cells, they can begin to grow cancer, (metastases), in other body parts such as the bone marrow.
Painful and tender fibrocystic breasts may be the cause of lymphatic system blockage. That pain and tenderness may be coming from restricted circulation and a collection of toxins being trapped when you wear a bra. Studies show women with fibrocystic breasts can often obtain drastic improvement without surgery simply by taking off their bra.
Breasts have a generous supply of lymphatic nodes. Because the lymphatic system doesn’t have a pump, movement and gentle massage is the only way to move the toxins from the breast. Anything that slows down the cleansing of these toxins increases the risk of developing symptoms and/or disease.
Steps to cleanse toxins from your breasts
- Let your breasts jiggle without a bra to detoxify themselves.
- Drink plenty of quality water through the day, with lemon in your water upon waking up.
- Clean up your diet, avoid food sensitivities and allergic food
- Breathe deeply and slowly from your diaphragm, natural movement of lymph
- Stretch and exercise regularly every day, increase oxygen into all your cells
- Give your self a loving gentle breast self-massage to improve lymphatic circulation
- Use pure essential oils to cleanse, balance, detoxify, and stimulate the immune system.
- Make lifestyle changes to cleanse out fear, anxiety and stress, physical and mental
- Adapt an attitude of gratitude and forgiveness to cleanse and set yourself free
Spring is here. Take time to clean your home, yard and your body. Healthy Girls Breast Oil has several cleansing oils to improve the immune system, including Geranium which may help to open the liver to discharge toxins. Frankincense has properties that may stop and regress the advancement of abnormal cells to other parts of the body. Learn more